Exciting Job Opportunity for Sustainability Enthusiasts
PwC is recruiting for a Senior Associate Position within their Assurance department. This is really exciting as the role entails the execution of sustainability projects…
PwC has a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. In Africa, Pwc is the largest provider of professional services with close to 400 partners and over 9,000 people in 34 countries.
PwC has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. They are one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 26 resident partners.
The role entails that the applicant would:
- Execute sustainability & climate change and other related project
- Participate in business development activities
- Be actively involved in carrying out quantitative and qualitative research
- Manage risks within the context of PwC’s global policies and procedures
- Coach, develop and mentor direct reports
- Understand and live the PwC values
The role requires the following key Skills and competencies:
- 3 – 5 years’ consulting or industry experience in performing sustainability assignment responsibilities
- Good knowledge of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), Nigerian Sustainable Banking Principles, Sustainability Reporting or Assurance, and Sustainability Impact Assessments.
- Ability to lead in executing Sustainability & Climate Change consulting projects
- Ability to work collaboratively with other members of the Sustainability team
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently with an audience in giving presentations.
- Proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships
- Strong IT Skills and technical depth
- Research-oriented mindset
- Project management skills – ability to manage multiple and complex projects and multi-task simultaneous client engagements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Creativity and innovation
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
The role has the following Educational requirement:
First Degree in Environmental Science or other related fields – minimum of Second Class Upper
Closing Date: 8th September, 2017
Kindly share and spread the news of this great opportunity!!!