The Sustainability Centre at the Lagos Business School (LBS) will be holding a knowledge-sharing session to enable individuals and organisations learn how to conduct social impact assessments and report sustainability information using globally recognised frameworks.
Key Learning Outcomes
Conduct Baseline Studies
- Understand the rudiments of conducting social impact assessment and materiality analysis to gain insight into business risks and opportunities.
- Learn how to identify and engage host communities and other key stakeholders in creating shared value.
Design Social Impact Mitigation Plan
- Understand how to design a social impact mitigation plan as well as the process of monitoring and evaluating social investments.
Reporting Sustainability Information
- Learn to report sustainability information using global reporting standards.
- Beyond Profitability: The Need for Social Impact Assessment.
- Baseline Studies.
- Stakeholder Engagement.
- Social Impact Management.
- Reporting sustainability information using global reporting standards.
This programme will benefit:
Middle, senior and executive level functional managers in organisations involved in sustainability strategy development, human resources, corporate social responsibility initiatives, strategy, marketing, non-profit management, health, safety, and environment (HSE), risk management and governance.
Date: February 27, 2020 Fee: N90, 000 Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Prof Chris Ogbechie
Dr Ijeoma Nwagwu