This is a unique opportunity to spearhead an evolving global FMCG’s sustainability report, creating the blueprint for the way they communicate their purpose across the global territories in which their products are sold.
- Act as a project manager to lead the business’ non-financial reporting, overseeing liaisons with the external communications agency and developing content
- Manage and track internal reporting in line with organisation’s sustainable growth KPIs
- Lead the qualification and negotiation process with internal stakeholders
- Develop strong communication channels across various business functions and internal stakeholders at all levels
Based in Amsterdam, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills with the credibility and gravitas to work with stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally, and have the ability to build strong and long-lasting relationships.
- Strong, broad knowledge of sustainability issues, including social and environmental standards, such as UN Guiding Principles, SDGs, CDP and GRI
- Solid project management and organisational skills with the ability to meet time sensitive deadlines
- Demonstrable reporting and communications experience within a multinational corporation
- Experience of leading annual in-house sustainability reporting or end-to-end consultancy
This person will have the unique opportunity to develop the business’ sustainability communications, at a Global level, responsible for interpreting sustainability data, leveraging strong internal and external stakeholder relationships and managing end to end delivery.
For more information, please send your CV to Caitlin Murrell at firstname.lastname@example.org.