Are you competent in influencing policy around climate risk and green finance?
Are you experienced in other areas in sustainability including the UN Principles of Responsible Banking, and the UN Sustainable Development Goals?
If yes, you are urgently needed to join the UK Finance team.
UK Finance is the collective voice for the banking and finance industry. Representing more than 250 firms across the industry, it acts to enhance competitiveness, support customers and facilitate innovation.
UK Finance is seeking the services of a competent sustainability manager.
- Engage with key stakeholders, including the membership, internal team members, Whitehall, and regulators on sustainability policy
- Lead on development and delivery on key thought pieces around sustainability
- Support within the wider business, including press, broadcast media and the public affairs function to ensure effective advocacy
Key skills and experience required
- An in-depth, experience and knowledge within climate risk and green finance strategy.
- An appreciation of the UK’s preparation and policy positioning for COP26.
- A good understanding of political and regulatory issues affecting sustainability in the UK
- Previous experience within financial services