ISO 14001 sets out the criteria for an environmental management system and can be certified to. The standard specifies the requirements for an environmental management system that an organization can use to enhance its environmental performance.
Why Environmental Management ?
In businesses, organisations and society at large, Environmental Management is a priority because we get our resources from the environment. Issues including climate change, ozone layer depletion, atmospheric pollution, soil and groundwater contamination, and the disposal of hazardous wastes are hot topics and the main concerns of governments, industries and the general public on a global level.
ISO 14001 provides guidelines on how to establish policies and procedures, which will lead to a better environmental performance. These policies will help you in maintaining and controlling environmental impacts and legal compliance.
“Becoming ISO 14001 certified is a key factor, which clients are putting an emphasis on when conducting business. That is why PECB’s accredited courses offer you the best practices and tools on how to improve your environmental performance and at the same time boost your profits” — PECB
REGISTER NOW to become a PECB certified ISO 14001 Lead Auditor.
Why you should attend
– In this training, participants will acquire the skills and knowledge to perform environmental audits and conformity checks on management systems by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques.
– Participants will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Who should attend
– Auditors seeking to perform and lead Environmental Management System (EMS) certification audits managers or consultants seeking to master an Environmental Management system audit process.
– Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
– Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
– Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 14001 in the context of an EMS audit
– Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011. – Understand the operations of an Environmental Management System (EMS) based on ISO 14001
– Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 14001, ISO 14040 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
The “PECB Certified ISO 14001 Lead Auditor” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1 Fundamental principles and concepts of an Environmental Management System (EMS)
Domain 2 Environmental Management System (EMS)
Domain 3 Fundamental audit concepts and principles
Domain 4 Preparation of an ISO 14001 audit
Domain 5 Conducting an ISO 14001 audit
Domain 6 Closing an ISO 14001 audit
Domain 7 Managing an ISO 14001 audit program
4th – 5th & 11th – 12th July 2020 (Exam – 18th July, 2020)
Institutional Performance Improvement 66 Prince Ademola Eletu,Osapa London, Lekki
For more information:
T: 08063288340 | 07088466847