PECB’s ISO 26000 Lead Implementer Course is the game changer!
The five (5) day certification program enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in contributing to sustainable development based on ISO 26000. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the core subjects, principles and practices of Social Responsibility and be able to effectively apply them in an organization in order to improve its Social Responsibility performance, engagement and credibility.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Social Responsibility, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “Certified ISO 26000 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to integrate and promote the practices of ISO 26000 in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants concerned with and committed to Social Responsibility
- Expert advisors seeking to support organizations in contributing to sustainable development and encourage them to go beyond legal compliance
- Individuals responsible for integrating and promoting Social Responsibility behavior within an organization
- Individuals seeking to gain skillful knowledge of the key principles and practices of Social Responsibility
- Understand the concepts, terms and definitions of ISO 26000, which are necessary to ensure an organization’s contribution to sustainable development
- Master the core subjects of Social Responsibility in order to identify relevant issues and set objectives
- Learn how to interpret the fundamental principles and practices of Social Responsibility
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in integrating Social Responsibility behavior based on ISO 26000 guidelines
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the integration of Social Responsibility behavior in an organization
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A basic understanding of ISO 26000 and comprehensive knowledge of Social Responsibility issues and concerns.
Day 1: Introduction to Social Responsibility concepts as defined in ISO 26000
Day 2: Principles and practices of Social Responsibility
Day 3: Core subjects of Social Responsibility
Day 4: Integration of Social Responsibility behavior within an organization
Day 5: Certification Exam
The “Certified ISO 26000 Lead Implementer” exam fully meets the requirements of the Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of Social Responsibility
Domain 2: Core subjects and practices of Social Responsibility
Domain 3: Integrating Social Responsibility behavior in an organization
Domain 4: Implementing Social Responsibility behavior in an organization
Domain 5: Promoting Social Responsibility behavior in an organization
Domain 6: Evaluating and continually improving an organization’s contribution to sustainable development
Domain 7: Preparing for a Social Responsibility assessment
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credentials. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential.
- Drafting the objectives related to sustainable development
- Integrating Social Responsibility behavior
- Implementing Social Responsibility behavior
- Promoting Social Responsibility behavior
- Interpreting the core subjects and principles of Social Responsibility in the context of an organization
- Evaluating an organization’s contribution to sustainable development
- Continually improving an organization’s contribution to sustainable development
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free
For corporate bookings and reservations, please send an email to email@example.com
For individual participants, please register via the link: REGISTER